NACCHO is pleased to announce a new teleconference series on LHD performance improvement. These calls are designed to respond to timely, common technical assistance (TA) requests related to accreditation, community health assessment and improvement planning processes, Mobilizing for Action through Planning and Partnerships, and more! Topics may include:
- How can I begin a community health improvement planning process to develop two of the Public Health Accreditation Board prerequisites (community health assessment (CHA) and community health improvement plan (CHIP))?
- What framework or model should I use for completing a CHA and CHIP?
- How can we structure our partnerships/coalitions to lead CHA and CHIP initiatives?
- What are common data sources we can use for our CHA?
- How can we align our CHA work with the assessment work of hospitals, United Way, and other local, state, and national initiatives?
- Is MAPP right for my community?
- What resources are available to help me prepare for accreditation?
Calls will take place monthly and will be developed based on input from the field. Calls will be archived on this website.
Calls are open to anyone, and participation is free. Register for the calls here: http://www.naccho.org/topics/infrastructure/pi-ta-teleconference-se...